2 Days Tanzania Safari
This tour is one of the best short safaris for people who do have not have enough time to spend but need to see actions whether of the season of your choice, you will have the best wildlife viewing with this itinerary all year round. Tarangire – known as the place of elephants, then there’s the ‘lost world’ of the Ngorongoro Crater, an extinct volcano that shelters endangered species whose natural barriers do not allow them to leave the area even in the dry season.
2 Days Tanzania Safari Itinerary
Day 1: A game drive in Tarangire National Park:
Early morning transfer to Tarangire National Park entrance for a magical game drive. Measuring 120 km in its north-south axis, the Tarangire is crossed by the Tarangire River which gave it its name and which concentrates on its banks and in its bed a large part of the animal life of the park, even out of season dried. Its richness in fauna places it second in density just after the Serengeti. Moreover, the animals are easily observed in the dry season (August to October) when they are even more concentrated in the river bed. It is also richly provided with red elephants (due to the dust) and baobabs with trunks more or less damaged by the aforementioned pachyderms. Overnight in large, high and spacious tented lodge equipped with camp beds with en suite hot shower.
- Accommodation: Tented lodge with ensuite bathroom.
- Meal plan: Full Board.
Day 2: A game drive in Ngorongoro Crater – evening drive back to Arusha:
Early morning after breakfast you will leave Karatu town and transfer to Ngorongoro Crater, after gate formalities completed your driver will descend down the crater for a full day safari on the crater floor, during the lunch time you will set the lunch area near the hippo pool, after lunch you will proceed with the safari in the crater until late afternoon where you will leave the park and drive back to Arusha.
Rates Per Person in Us Dollars:
- Standard Price: $. 678pp.
- Semi-luxury Price: $. 785pp.
- Luxury Price: $. 866pp.
The price includes:
- Airport / hotel / airport transfers.
- The safari 2 days / 1 night as planned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation in Lodges and Tented Camps with full board.
- The Land Cruiser 4×4 vehicle with an open roof.
- The English-speaking driver guide/other languages on request.
- Entrance fees to parks and reserves.
- 1 bottle of water per person per day.
- Bush plane evacuation insurance.
- Mineral Water on Safari.
The price does not include:
- International and domestic flights, optional.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- The drinks.
- Travel insurance.
Want to know more about planning your Mid-Luxury safari?
Get your free email from our expert that will teach you everything you need to know about planning a the Tanzania Mid-Luxury safari Holiday